Following the rules and overseeing a compliance program can be a challende as well as time consuming. ASL has a knowledgeable staff who will ensure your company's drivers are in compliance as well as provide the necessary legal documentation required to stay in compliance. ASL will provide continual compliance testing of the employee to stay up to date with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and US Department of Transportation regulations.
ASL's Compliance services help customers maintain compliance with Federl regulations through the various services we offer.
These services include:
- US DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing - Enrollment of your driver in ASL's Drug and Alcohol Consortium
- Driver Qualification Program/File Management
- Driver Screening
- Review of Motor Vehicle Record
- Road Test
- US DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing - Enrollment in ASL's Drug and Alcohol Consortium
- Driver Training/Safety Meetings
- Hours of Service Management
- Pre-Employment Screening (PSP) Report
- CSA Report